Ellenville High School Alumni
Ellenville Alumni Photos
What is this site?
- Send messages to alumni
- View EHS Alumni Profiles
- Share your memories
- Share photos with others
- Discuss past activities
Click on the Yearbooks below to view a copy Online at Classmates.com®. If you don't see your class's yearbook, check out our yearbook page.
|Robert Strudler||Class of 1960|
Unfortuantely, Bob died too young. He was the President of US Home, which later merged into Lennar Corp. Lennar Corp. is one of the largest home builders in the country, with homes in many states. Bob had polio as a youth, and post polio syndrome. He traveled throughout the country in a specially made bus, to view all the company's sites. He did attend the grand reunion at the Ellenville High School a few years ago ( about 2006 ). I remember him playing tennis. He was an excellent student. His death affected many people, including former classmates. He is missed. The last time I saw him was in the 1960s, by chance, in a subway station in Brooklyn, New York.
- Class of 1994 Jose Rios
- Class of 1943 Joycel Jalcobwitz
- Sabrina Alvina
- Class of 2004 Michael Frisenda
- Kelly Culwell
- Class of 1984 Linda Stewart
- Class of 1986 Rafeki Kirk
- Class of 2012 Angelica Morales
- Class of 1953 Patricia Lacasse
- Class of 2004 Crystal Wilhelm
- Class of 1946 Paulie Pearl
- Ellen Wood
- Class of 1969 Joseph Stoeckler
- Class of 1983 Nora Shepard
- Class of 1990 Daniel Valenti
- Class of 1978 Mary Gurny
- Class of 2007 Sarah Mcfarland
- Class of 1958 Herb Rosenstock
- Class of 1998 John Gambino
- Class of 1984 Scott Gougeish
Ellenville Alumni Merchandise
The Ellenville HS alumni site is made so that students and teachers from the Ellenville high school can reconnect with those that they met while attending high school. You can share memories of those activities that you were involved with at Ellenville HS and you can view other alumni and read what other former students have posted about the time they spent at Ellenville. Ellenville High School alumni can relive their experiences from high school by sharing memories and pictures, reconnecting with those alumni listed, and more.